New Anglia Growth Hub is offering free advice to businesses that have been affected by coronavirus: email email@example.com or telephone 0300 333 6536 (Mon- Fri 9am-5pm)
- Delivering his Summer Economic Update in Parliament, the Chancellor announced a package of measures to support jobs in every part of the country, give businesses the confidence to retain and hire, and provide people with the tools they need to get better jobs.
- From 3 to 31 August, get a 50% discount when you eat in at restaurants that are registered with the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme. Please see the link to register and for more details.
- A VAT reduction for hospitality, holiday accommodation, and attractions between 15 July 2020 and 12 January 2021
- Claim for 80% of your employee’s wages plus any employer National Insurance and pension contributions, if you have put them on furlough or flexible furlough because of coronavirus.
- If you're self-employed or a member of a partnership and have been adversely affected by coronavirus find out if you can use this scheme to claim a grant.
- A new temporary Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme, delivered by the British Business Bank, has launched to support businesses to access bank lending and overdrafts.
- A new fast-track finance scheme providing loans with a 100% government-backed guarantee for lenders.